Food Services Assistant - Patient Catering
Job no: 532981
Work type: Casual
Location: Frances Perry House
Categories: Catering/Food Services
Food Services - Patient Catering
Join Our Team
JOIN US AND YOU WILL:
- Work with a brilliant team of people who care about people
- Help the chef to prepare the food
- Help prepare meals for patients with special dietary needs
- Take patients’ food and drink orders
- Serve patients
- Clear up and make sure the food service areas are spic and span
- Maintain the highest standards of infection control
- Cert III in Health Support Services desirable
- Food Handling Certificate desirable
- You enjoy caring for people
- You have experience in food services
- You enjoy having a laugh and being part of a team
- You set high standards for food safety and infection control
- You are flexible to work am, pm, weekends & public holidays
Why choose a Ramsay career?
We work hard to foster a positive, supportive and inclusive culture across Ramsay Health Care.
With more than 30,000 employees in Australia, as well as hundreds of facilities across 10 countries, Ramsay is proud to be a leader in providing world-class health care. Our international footprint offers a wealth of professional opportunities to suit any stage of your career.
We offer strong, flexible career pathways and have a genuine commitment to work-life balance, learning and development. We are also committed to maintaining our employer-of-choice status through a great range of employee benefits and programs.
Our Ramsay Way values
We are a leading provider of health care services with a special culture known as “The Ramsay Way” and a philosophy of “People Caring for People”.
- We value strong, healthy relationships by respecting and recognising those we work with.
- We strive to continuously improve and we take pride in our achievements.
- We seek to grow sustainably because we care about our people, our community and our planet.
All new employees:
- Must be up-to-date in their vaccination against COVID-19 (including the third dose, as required) using a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisations against infectious disease.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Ranjit Paul on Paulr@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend