Registered Nurse - Recovery
Job no: 533403
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: North West Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurse (PACU)
Permanent Part Time and Casual roles are available for RNs to join our Recovery ward at North West Private Hospital in Everton Park, QLD.
About the Role
North West Private Hospital is seeking talented registered nursing staff to join our Recovery unit.
As a Registered Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients across the ward. You will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to exceed Ramsay’s high standard of client care.
In this role you will report to the Nurse Unit Manager.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The flexibility to work a rotating roster with on call components along with weekend and evening shifts will be key for this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team
- Minimum 12 months post-graduate experience within a recovery unit
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
North West is an acute care hospital committed to providing the highest standards of specialised services, skilled personnel and sophisticated technologies.
The hospital has 150 beds and has recently undergone a $70 million upgrade. North West provides a wide range of health services including Urology, Colorectal Surgery, Day Oncology, Medical General and Plastic Surgery, Surgical Dermatology, Vascular, Breast and Endocrine Surgery, ENT, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics and Women's Health and Paediatrics.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Karen Crane, Perioperative Services Manager at CraneK@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 25th May 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend