Registered Nurses - ICU
Job no: 533646
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Wollongong Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
REGISTERED NURSES – ICU
Permanent Full Time and Part Time Opportunities
Multiple permanent roles available with flexible hours on offer, up to 76 per fortnight to match your lifestyle!
Join Ramsay and be part of Australia’s global Ramsay Health Care group with hospitals in the UK, Europe, Asia, USA and around Australia
- Our mission is to deliver exceptional health care
- Hone your skills as part of our dedicated, multi-disciplinary team
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sign on bonuses available to successful candidates
- Looking to relocate to the areas – relocation costs can be covered including short term accommodation
- Sponsorship opportunities available
You love the challenge, and the satisfaction, of working at the top level of practice in private health care.
- Qualifications and registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 2 years’ critical care nursing experience
- Relevant post graduate qualifications will be highly regarded
- Cardio-thoracic experience highly regarded
Registered Nurses: $33.90 - $47.61 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE $66 986.40 - $94 077.36]
We believe our people are our most important asset. That is why we work hard to foster a positive, supportive and inclusive culture across Ramsay Health Care.
With more than 30,000 employees in Australia, as well as hundreds of facilities across 10 countries, Ramsay is proud to be a leader in providing world-class health care. Our international footprint offers a wealth of professional opportunities to suit any stage of your career.
We offer strong, flexible career pathways and have a genuine commitment to work-life balance, learning and development. We are also committed to maintaining our employer-of-choice status through a great range of employee benefits and programs including:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more;
The Illawarra provide a fantastic lifestyle opportunity, which will see you living and working in a beautiful region on the South Coast. Only 68 km from central Sydney, the Illawarra is adorned by rainforest-covered escarpment and the stunning golden beaches. Wollongong is NSW’s third-largest city and is a vibrant urban centre that offers diverse appeal.
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you wish to discuss this opportunity, please contact Patrick Maloney, Nurse Unit Manager at MaloneyP@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 4th June 2022 at 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend