Pharmacist - Miami
Job no: 533753
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Regional
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator, providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Pharmacist with a keen interest in professional services to be part of our friendly, patient-focussed community pharmacy team in Miami. You will be working in a multidisciplinary team to provide exceptional clinic advice, quality use of medicines, and conduct Meds Checks in a clinical setting. In this role, you will also be involved in dispensing a high volume of medicinal cannabis.
This is a permanent full time position with a rotating roster, which may include evening or weekend shifts (76 hours per fortnight).
The successful applicant will have responsibilities for:
- Dispensing and preparing medication requests
- Counselling patients on best use of medications
- Participating in professional services and health promotion campaigns
- Supporting and providing direction to Pharmacy Technicians and Assistants as required.
- Inventory management
This position requires a person with:
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent, with current APHRA registration
- Experience with Medicinal Cannabis (favourable but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Good working knowledge of the PBS system and pharmacy legislation in Australia
A competitive salary is being offered together with the security of joining a large and well-respected company. This position reports directly to the Pharmacist Manager, who will coordinate the required on-the-job training and ongoing education, development and support.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, customers, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement including COVID-19.
Pharmacy Area Manager
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend