Registered Midwives - Birth Suite
Job no: 533968
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Westmead Private Hospital
Birth Suite Midwives
Westmead Private Hospital is seeking Registered Midwives to join their team in Birth Suite. Permanent Full Time, Part Time and Casual opportunities available.
About the Role
Our maternity unit at Westmead Private consists of an 8-bed birth suite, 46 bed antenatal/postnatal ward and a 14 bed special care nursery. We are seeking professional midwives to join our dynamic maternity team.
At Westmead Private we understand how important it is to have a successful work-life balance and to achieve this we offer our staff members the opportunity to self-roster, with the option of set days &/or shifts up for discussion.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a genuine interest in caring for women and their family through the various stages of pregnancy, childbirth and postnatal care. You will be an experienced midwife with excellent communication skills and enjoy working in an inclusive and vibrant environment that values and supports our diverse families.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and registration with AHPRA;
- 1-year post-graduate experience as a midwife (essential);
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a supportive team.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Westmead Private Hospital is a modern 159 bed facility offering a comprehensive range of surgical, maternity and medical services. Located in western Sydney, Westmead Private has developed a strong focus in interventional cardiology, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, urology and orthopaedics.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way [link removed] philosophy: "People Caring for People".
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
$33.90 - $47.61 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 66 986.40 - $94 077.36]
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Jenelle Pittana on PittanaJ@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 24th May 2022 at 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend