We are seeking Registered Nurses who have an interest in Perioperative nursing to join our Theatre Team at Lake Macquarie Private Hospital.
Multiple positions available! Full Time, Part Time and Casual opportunities!
About the Role
Our Perioperative suite is a busy unit offering a variety of surgical specialties across 8 Operating Theatres. This includes a designated cardiac surgery theatre, two orthopaedic theatres & one endovascular Lab. This position will predominately fill the role of an Endovascular Scrub Registered Nurse.
The Perioperative suite is a dynamic setting offering many opportunities for the successful applicant. The Perioperative Nursing team are well developed in perioperative skill sets over a wide variety of specialties ensuring structured support and education of a high standard.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a perioperative hospital setting with a passion for client care and delivering high standards of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also demonstrate:
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience working as a Registered Nurse
- Prior experience working across Ortho, Urology and Spinal specialties highly regarded
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Commitment to the philosophy of continuous improvement and ongoing education
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong customer service skills
- Professional affiliation e.g. GENSA, OTA, Day Surgery Nurses is desirable
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from $33.90 - $47.61 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 66 986.40 - $94 077.36]
Lake Macquarie and the Hunter region offer wonderful lifestyle for families/singles wishing to relocate. The Hunter Valley, Port Stephens, Newcastle, and Lake Macquarie are all at the doorstep.
Lake Macquarie Private Hospital is a 187 bed acute Advanced Surgical and Medical Hospital situated on the Pacific Highway at Gateshead, 15 kms south of the Newcastle CBD. Specialties include Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, General Surgery (including Colorectal), Robitics, Breast Surgery, Plastics, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Vascular and Oncology.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Vanessa Jones, Perioperative Service Manager on email@example.com
Applications close: 13 June 2022 at 11:55pm