Medical Receptionist - Consulting Suites
Job no: 534200
Work type: Casual
Location: Ramsay Clinic Macarthur
Categories: Administration/Support Services
Support our team at Macarthur Clinic that is part of the Northside Group. Develop your administration skills in a hospital environment!
In this role, you will be responsible for providing support and assistance to patients and their families as a Consulting Suites Receptionist. You will be a proactive professional with excellent communication skills and a quality improvement mindset.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a professional administrative skillset. The ability to converse and be empathetic while managing a busy area. You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills and should be comfortable working in a team of doctors, nurses, pathologists, administrators and non-clinical staff. Must have knowledge of medical practice systems
You will also bring;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Blue chip and Meditech experience (desirable)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, in person and on the phone.
- Experience in billings, private and funded patients will be highly desirable.
Ramsay Clinic Macarthur, owned by Ramsay Health Care, is a 48 bed facility located near the centre of Campbelltown providing specialised and holistic treatment for a range of mental health illnesses and conditions. The Clinic offers excellent evidence-based clinical care, provided by a dedicated team of health professionals, including psychiatrists, psychologists, and specialist nurse therapists.
Ramsay Health Care is Australia’s largest private hospital operator and is well-respected in the health care industry due to its excellent record in hospital management and patient care. We live and work by our values of The Ramsay Way - "People Caring for People" and seek out those who are committed to developing people and teams and a continuous improvement culture. These features help to attract leading health care practitioners to work within our facilities.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Kylie Anne Cody, Administration Team Leader at CodyK@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 26th May 2022 at 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend