Enrolled and Registered Nurses
An exciting opportunity has become available for enthusiastic and experienced Acute Care Nurses to join our Emergency team at Joondalup Health Campus.
There are permanent full and part time opportunities available.
About the Role
Joondalup Health Campus Emergency Department is one of the busiest in Western Australia, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private hospital campus. Our department treats a truly interesting and diverse case mix and has 66 patient bays, which is made up of 30 adult treatment bays, a 12-bed emergency admission area, a 10 bed Mental Health Observation Area, an 11-bed paediatric treatment and observation area and three resuscitation bays.
As a nurse, you are responsible for the delivery of high-quality patient care to a diverse range of patients. You will be required to work within the nursing team as well as participate as a supportive team member in clinical and unit-based decision making.
Your role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs of each patient
- Contributing and participating to team functioning and decision making; and
- Communicate effectively and managing rapidly changing situations that affect patient care and workload.
We are looking for Registered and Enrolled Nurses who thrive in working within a multidisciplinary team and will be committed to upholding and promoting the Ramsay Way core values.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will also have the following:
- Current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse
- minimum two (2) years’ experience in an acute hospital setting
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality patient care
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Ability to use initiative, self-motivation, work as a team member with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated relevant clinical skills and knowledge in an acute/specialist area
On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from;
Enrolled Nurse: $30.71 - $32.99+ superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr4) [ FTE $60 700.64 - $65 200.20]
Registered Nurse: $70,051.89 - $92,182.36 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr8).
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, Joondalup Health Campus is located approximately 35km north of the Perth CBD. Joondalup Health Campus has established a reputation in the community for its high commitment to patient care, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
Joondalup Health Campus offers outstanding facilities and benefits including:
- Friendly, informative after-hours support
- Onsite & online library facilities
- Free uniforms
- Vacation care for primary school children
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
For enquiries, please contact; Vicki Reid, Clinical Nurse Manager via ReidV@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 2 July 2022 at 11:55pm