Job no: 535003
Work type: Full time
Location: Joondalup Health Campus
Categories: Environmental Services - Cleaner/Laundry
Permanent Full Time
About the Role
We are currently seeking a self-motivated and committed Laundry Supervisor to lead our laundry team in a Permanent full-time capacity at Joondalup Health Campus. This role will report to the Environmental Services Manager.
To succeed in this role, you will be a positive and effective team player with excellent time management, organisational and communication skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be dedicated to providing a high-quality service.
You will also demonstrate:
- Supervising staff and duties
- Previous leadership experience
- Consistent attention to detail and care in day to day activities
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and oversee and manage labour intensive tasks
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Sorting through soiled and dirty linen - separating by fabric, cleaning techniques or dirt content
- Loading cleaning machines, washers and dryers when needed
- Operating machinery
- Maintaining legislated workplace health and safety practices
- A current National Police Clearance (not older than 6 months), Working with Children and a visa with working rights in Australia are essential requirements for this role.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus. The hospital has an Emergency Department, After Hours GP Clinic and on-site MRI. Specialties include public and private Medical, Surgical, Orthopaedics and Ophthalmology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Intensive and Coronary Care Units, Day Procedure Unit, Renal and Oncology, public and private Restorative Units, Day Therapy and public and private Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Joondalup Health Campus has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Andrew Lindsay, Environmental Services Manager on LindsayA@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 30th June 2022 at 11.55pm
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend