Pharmacist Manager - Highett
Job no: 535217
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - VIC Metropolitan
Join The Ramsay Family – Be Part of Something Bigger!
Ramsay Pharmacy is an integral part of Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest private health care provider and one of the largest in the world. Ramsay’s global presence extends across 10 countries, with facilities in over 532 locations, and employing over 86,000 people. The Ramsay network includes 61 community pharmacies and 37 private hospital dispensaries located within our 72 private hospitals and day surgeries in Australia.
Ramsay Pharmacy is a patient-centric, professional services-focused pharmacy model, in line with our People Caring for People ethos. We innovate – over a third of our community pharmacy network is supported by specialist Professional Care Pharmacists who provide ands-on clinical support to you and your team, in-person at the pharmacy. We support you – Ramsay Pharmacy has a highly accessible support office including an operational support team, pharmacy practice & learning team, systems support team, procurement team and marketing team. We care – patient care comes first over profit, as part of our Better Care promise. We value work-life balance and recognise that exceptional patient care can only be delivered by a team that feels appreciated and respected.
Advance Your Career!
Career progression is a core Ramsay value. Ramsay Pharmacy offers generous further education incentives and opportunities to progress to different roles across the Ramsay business, as well as employee benefits and discounts.
- Career pathways – We provide opportunities to advance to various roles within operational, support, hospital and clinical pathways.
- Education opportunities – University of Tasmania scholarships for Graduate Diploma of Clinical Pharmacy and Graduate Certificate of Clinical Pharmacy, and many more including Pharmaceutical Society of Australia courses!
- Employee benefits and discounts – Apple, Microsoft, gym memberships, health insurance and more!
The Opportunity – Make Your Mark!
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Pharmacist Manager to lead our friendly and skilled community pharmacy team at Ramsay Pharmacy, Highett. If you are a high performing pharmacist who loves professional practice and contributing to the health and wellbeing of your clients, this may be the position for you!
The successful person will be responsible for the delivery of high quality pharmacy services to the community and be empowered to pursue new pharmacy services in the area. We require someone who can drive retail key performance indicators and assist the Retail Manager in the day-to-day operations of the pharmacy. This is a permanent full time position with a rotating roster, which may include some weekend shifts (76 hours per fortnight).
Key Responsibilities and Attributes
- Coaching and developing staff, including supporting new employee onboarding and induction.
- Leading team members in meeting the company’s expectations for productivity and goal accomplishment.
- Providing effective performance feedback through employee recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action, with the assistance of Human Resources, when necessary.
- Creating and nurturing a supportive culture of teamwork that promotes feedback, sharing of ideas and suggestions to enable each employee and the store to succeed.
- Overseeing all dispensary operations, including pharmacy-only medicines.
- Ensuring every customer receives exceptional service that achieves the best possible health outcome.
- Ensuring the store is presented to high standards with regard to merchandising, safety, cleanliness and feel.
- Effectively engaging all areas of business management to maximise profitability whilst maintaining legal, ethical and moral responsibilities.
- Working with the Area Manager in striving to increase revenue and achieve business growth.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent, with current AHPRA registration.
- Demonstrated experience in understanding, driving & reporting retail pharmacy KPIs.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and motivating a large and diverse team.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer focus & continuous quality improvement.
- Demonstrated communication, organisational & interpersonal skills.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, customers, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement including COVID-19.
Zoe O’Brien, Pharmacy Area Manager
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend