We are seeking Registered Midwives to join our Maternity Ward at Pindara Private Hospital.
Permanent Full-time or Part-time opportunities available.
About the Role
In this role you will be joining our Maternity ward, planning, reviewing and delivering care to expectant mothers within the unit. We pride ourselves on delivering a high standard of comfort to our expectant mothers and their babies through professional and personalised care.
You will need to be available to work a flexible, rotating shift. There will be rostered on-call shifts allocated. These positions will work across the Birth Suite, Antenatal & Post Natal and Special Care Nursery.
You will report to the Nurse Unit Manager and work alongside a supportive team of Midwives, Nurses, Enrolled Nurses, Medical Professionals and Clinical Support Staff.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a maternity setting as a registered Midwife. You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring:
- Midwifery registration with AHPRA as a Registered Midwife (preferable to have Registered Nurse qualification although not compulsory, dependent on experience.)
- Minimum 6 month post Graduate midwifery experience is essential.
- Demonstrated recent birth suite experience is essential
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work as a cohesive team member.
- Any post-graduate qualifications will be well-regarded.
- Able to work a flexible rotating roster, including weekends, nights and on-call shifts - essential
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73 193.41 - $94 380.08].
About the Hospital
Pindara Private Hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, is a modern 348 licensed acute care Hospital with extensive on site facilities including a 24 hour Emergency Department, 19 Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, 5 bed Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units, Rehabilitation and Renal Dialysis, a state of the art Cardiac Catheter Laboratory / Hybrid Theatre, in-house Pharmacy, comprehensive Pathology and X-Ray including Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine imaging and a number of on-site consulting suites. The campus also includes a 5-level medical specialist’s suite building.
Ramsay Health Care is a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include:
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Johanne Stevenson, NUM on E: StevensonJ@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 8 July 2022 at 11:55pm