Stock Controller - Cairns Medical Centre
Job no: 535418
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Regional
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Stock Controller to join our Ramsey Pharmacy, Cairns Medical Centre. We have either a permanent full time or part time position available with a rotating roster which includes weekend shifts.
- Effectively ordering stock
- Maintaining an accurate stock database
- Liaising with sales representatives when required
- Efficient and accurate processing of invoices and implement catalogues.
- Competency using various computer applications
- Ability to implement planograms and follow a structured marketing plan
- Attention to details
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- A reliable and enthusiastic work ethic
- Certificate II or above in Community Pharmacy – beneficial
- Stock Control experience in Pharmacy is preferred
Ramsay Pharmacy is committed to providing training, ongoing support and individual career development opportunities. Other benefits include an employee benefit scheme, staff recognition and being part of a multi-disciplinary health care team.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, customers, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement including COVID-19.
Ben Bach, Pharmacist Manager
Applications close: 30th June 2022
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend