Registered Nurses - Perioperative Services
Job no: 535482
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: North Shore Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
REGISTERED NURSES – PERIOPERATIVE SERVICES
Permanent Full Time, Part Time and Casual Opportunities
Join Ramsay and be part of Australia’s global Ramsay Health Care group with hospitals in the UK, Europe, Asia, USA and around Australia
- Work with Australia’s top specialists surgical specialists
- Hone your skills in our state-of-the-art facilities
- Flexible working arrangements
You love the challenge, and the satisfaction, of working at the top level of practice in private health care.
- Qualifications and registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- At least two years of post-graduate acute hospital experience
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a perioperative service area
- Specialty experience highly regarded
- Relevant post graduate qualifications highly regarded
Registered Nurses: $33.90 - $47.61 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 66 986.40 - $94 077.36]
North Shore Private Hospital is a 312-bed medical/surgical hospital which performs most surgical specialties including cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, advanced general and colorectal, urology, spinal surgery, paediatrics, oncology and medical care. Our hospital offers the latest in cardiac technology combined with first-class standards of accommodation. The Cardiac Services Unit consists of latest technologies in cardiovascular diagnostic services and access to an emergency interventional cardiology service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Christine James, Nurse Unit Manager on JamesC@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 25th July 2022 at 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend