Assistant In Nursing
Job no: 535953
Work type: Casual
Location: Port Macquarie Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Assistant
Assistant in Nursing
We are seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic Assistant in Nursing to be part of our Acute Medical team at Port Macquarie Private Hospital.
Casual opportunity available
About the Role
As an Assistant in Nursing, you will work as a member of the clinical team under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. You will provide high quality nursing and supportive care to all patients and clients who access health services. You will assist patients with their daily living activities and also be responsible for performing delegated tasks to support the clinical patient care teams.
In this role you will report to the Nurse Unit Manager.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities.
You will also hold;
- Certificate III in Acute Care/Health Service Assistance or currently a second year nursing student will be ideal for this role.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a High standard of customer service
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work a rotating 7 day roster will be crucial to this role
About the Organisation
Port Macquarie Private Hospital is a 72-bed acute Medical/Surgical and Rehab facility with 6 operating theatres, 6 Renal Chairs and a Day Surgery complex and is continually growing its services. Comprehensive Medical/Surgical services are offered with 24-hour Medical Officer Support including Rehabilitation, General Medical, General Surgical, Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Bariatric Surgery, Urology, Plastic & Ophthalmology.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Jennifer Freeland via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 4 July 2022
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend