Coronary Care Unit
There are opportunities for full-time or part-time positions!
- Our mission is to deliver exceptional health care
- Hone your skills as part of our dedicated, multi-disciplinary team
- Flexible working arrangements
About the Role
The largest private cardiac centre on the Gold Coast, John Flynn Private Hospital offers the latest in cardiac technology, highly skilled and internationally trained Cardiologists, Interventionalists and Cardiac Electrophysiologists, supported by specially skilled nursing staff combined with first-class accommodation, that together, ensure the provision of the very best cardiac care.
Our clinical staff work within a supportive team of professionals, passionate about providing the best quality care for patients. You will be joining a fast-paced team that excels under pressure and prides itself on exceeding the highest standard of care.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset and have a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also demonstrate:
- Qualifications and registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum two (2) years of current experience in a surgical cardiac environment is desirable
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from: $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73 193.41 - $94 380.08].
About the Hospital
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital provider, John Flynn Private Hospital is located at Tugun, on the Southern end of the Gold Coast.
John Flynn Private Hospital enjoys a well-established and excellent reputation in the community for its commitment to patient care, best practice and quality improvement. The 361-bed acute care hospital has recently undergone major renovations and provides a state-of-the-art 24-hour Emergency Department, Comprehensive Cardiac Services, General & Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery, Rehabilitation Services and 24-hour pharmacy.
Our Ramsay Way values
We are a leading provider of health care services with a special culture known as “The Ramsay Way” and a philosophy of “People Caring for People”.
- We value strong, healthy relationships by respecting and recognising those we work with.
- We strive to continuously improve and we take pride in our achievements.
- We seek to grow sustainably because we care about our people, our community and our planet.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Anna Simmons via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 23 July 2022 at 11:55pm