Chief Pharmacist - Baringa Private Hospital
Job no: 536761
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - NSW Metropolitan
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator, providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
Ramsay Pharmacy Services are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic Chief Pharmacist to manage the Dispensary at Baringa Private Hospital in Coffs Harbour. By leading the small on-site pharmacy team, you will deliver high quality and effective specialist pharmacy services to the inpatients and day patients of the Hospital. This is a permanent full time position.
If you are a high performing pharmacist who loves professional practice and contributing to the health and wellbeing of your clients, this may be the position for you! We are looking for someone dedicated to building a vibrant team and being committed to delivering exceptional standards of customer care and service. We encourage Pharmacists looking to take the next step in their career and will provide ongoing training and mentorship to help you excel in this role.
The successful Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent
- Current registration with APHRA
- Ability to understand and meet productivity and financial KPI’s
- Effective leadership and management skills
- Demonstrated commitment to customer focus and continuous quality improvement
- Demonstrated organisational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Demonstrated communication skills and proven ability to lead and work effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- Experience with dispensary and inventory control systems
Ramsay Pharmacy is committed to providing training, ongoing support and individual career development opportunities. Other benefits include an employee benefit scheme, staff recognition and being part of a multi-disciplinary health care team.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, customers, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement including COVID-19.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend