Registered Nurse - Sunshine Coast Network Casual Pool
Job no: 537782
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Join our Casual pool and work across 3 Sunshine Coast Network Sites with Australia's largest private healthcare provider!
- Multiple casual opportunities
- Part-time opportunities
- Immerse yourself in the relaxed, beach-side Sunshine Coast lifestyle
- Work for a well-respected global health care industry
We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic Registered Nurses to join our team supporting the Sunshine Coast Network. Multiple casual and part time opportunities available!
About the Role
Working in our Nursing pool will see you assigned shifts across multiple departments relevant to your experience, in order to support the operation of the hospital. As a member of our clinical team you will perform duties, with the support and guidance of our Clinical Nurses, Shift leaders and Nurse Unit Managers to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
Flexibility to work a Monday to Sunday roster is essential across all three hospitals, ideally with the availability to work early shift and night shifts across a fortnight. All staff availabilities are to be given in advance to ensure a fair and workable roster for all team members across all sites.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in acute ward nursing within the hospital setting, be passionate about utilising evidence-based practice within our wards and thrive when working within a varied and fast-paced environment. Your ability to plan, prioritise and coordinate patient care, along with your ability to manage rapidly changing situations that affect patient care and workload is essential to this role.
The successful candidates will also meet the following criteria:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as an Registered Nurse
- Any recent experience working in a medical, surgical, critical care, oncology, gynaecology or any specialty ward highly regarded
- Recent relevant experience and understanding of issues associated with acute care
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service
Candidates with a post registration qualification in the relevant area of specialty will be highly regarded.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73 193.41 - $94 380.08]
The Sunshine Coast Network of hospitals was formed in 2018 providing a consistently high standard of service to all patients across the network. The already established hospitals incorporating Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital, Nambour Selangor Private Hospital and Noosa Hospital offer a comprehensive range of inpatient and day services across a wide range of specialties.
The hospitals are owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Janelle Brooks on BrooksJ@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 23rd August 2022
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend