Job no: 538068
Work type: Full time
Location: Linacre Private Hospital
Categories: Management, Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
Permanent Full Time
Take your leadership skills to the next level as part of the Ramsay Team at Linacre Private Hospital.
About the Role
Linacre Private Hospital is seeking the talents of an experienced Sterilisation Manager / Team Leader who can provide leadership support to our sterilisation team. You will be instrumental in managing workflow processes to deliver quality outcomes within a process driven environment.
To succeed in this role, you will have a strong Sterilising Services skillset, and previous Management experience or similar department senior role leadership. You will have excellent communication skills and have the ability to inspire, motivate and mentor your team. You will be a leader with a passion for seeing your team members succeed and grow. You will have an exceptional understanding of AS4187, as we make changes to comply with this standard.
You will also require:
- Highly experienced Instrument Technician with current knowledge of all aspects of Sterilising Services and the requirements of AS/NZS 4187 OR Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- Previous experience within a management or leadership role is essential
- 3 years minimum experience within a sterilisation team or unit.
- Certificate lll in Sterilisation Services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to act as a positive role model and as a professional at all times
- Demonstrated ability to nurture and develop team members with potential to advance their career
- Ability to effectively plan and manage financial, human and capital resources
- Demonstrated problem solving and conflict resolution skills
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application by 14th August, 2022
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
For enquiries, please contact:
Melissa Dillon, Perioperative Services Manager
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend