Job no: 538226
Work type: Part time
Location: Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are seeking Registered Nurses to join our team at Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital on a Permanent Part Time basis (64 hours per fortnight).
About the Role
Ward 5 is a 32-bed general medical ward that specialises in a range of areas including, general medical, respiratory, renal, oncology, haematology and palliative care.
This role will see you reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager and you will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to provide safe, holistic nursing care to each individual patient to achieve optimal patient outcomes. Our ideal candidates will have a passion for nursing, effective communication and interpersonal skills, have a love of education. This role will allow you to utilise your experience and skills and become a valued member of a team that is committed to providing the highest standard of care.
We are seeking motivated, positive and ambitious nurses with acute surgical/medical experience in delivering outstanding patient care. You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring;
- AHPRA Registration if applicable
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience for RNs
- Previous experience in an acute care setting
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and maintain good working relations with others
- Ability to assess, plan, co-ordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of a patient
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice
- Knowledge of Quality/Continuous Improvement processes
Registered Nurse: $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73 193.41 - $94 380.08]
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
To ensure the safety of our patient and team members, all successful applicants will be required to provide a 12-month current National Police Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Kylie Austin, Nurse Unit Manager at AustinK@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend