Job no: 538328
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Glengarry Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Glengarry Private Hospital is seeking a professional, enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurse to join our endoscopy team. This is a Permanent Part-Time or Casual opportunity.
About the Role
Working within our Day Surgery Unit, which consists of 15 beds and 2 procedural rooms, you will work with a multidisciplinary clinical team and be responsible for the delivery of high quality patient care across our endoscopy procedures. With the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs of patient;
- Maintaining a high level of nursing care to all patients within the department; and
- Treating all customers with respect and equality whilst meeting all aspects of their care in a timely and professional manner.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with experience working in endoscopy. Your demonstrated exceptional customer service skills, excellent time management and ability to work effectively in a team environment will also assist you in being successful in this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant registration with the AHPRA
- Minimum of 3 years Post Graduate experience as a Registered Nurse working in an endoscopy procedure room, cleaning and reprocessing of scopes
- Exceptional time management skills
- Understanding the scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Knowledge of Quality / Continuous Improvement processes
Glengarry Private Hospital; owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care Australia, has 113 beds including a palliative care unit, a bed medical/rehabilitation ward, a surgical ward, a Day Surgery and Endoscopy unit, an Early Parenting Centre and maternity services incorporating an obstetrics ward, delivery suite and Level 2 special care nursery. Glengarry has four operating suites and procedure rooms for Endoscopy. Glengarry Private Hospital is located in the Perth suburb of Duncraig, 15km north of the CBD.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from; $73,239.29 - $96,376.66 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr8)
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
All new employees
- must be up to date in their vaccination against COVID-19 (including the third dose, as required) using a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisations against infectious disease.
For enquiries, please contact: Gillian Rimmer, Nurse Unit Manager
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend