Dispensary Assistant - Mt Pleasant
Job no: 540899
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Regional
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator, providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Dispensary Technician to join our Malouf Pharmacy, Mt Pleasant team in Mackay. We have a permanent full or part time position available on a rotating roster.
We are seeking someone with the following attributes or experience:
- Minimum Certificate III in Community Pharmacy
- Webster packing experience considered an asset
- Highly organized and with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills and able to work well as part of a team
You must be focused on customer service and able to demonstrate enthusiasm, energy and excellent communication skills.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Packing medications in dose administration aids
- Assisting the pharmacist with the dispensing of medications
- Inventory management
- Remaining up to date with PBS legislative requirements impacting the pharmacy/dispensary
- Continually provide exceptional customer service to all our customers
Ramsay Pharmacy is committed to providing training, ongoing support and individual career development opportunities. Other benefits include an employee benefit scheme, staff recognition and being part of a multi-disciplinary health care team that works across many healthcare disciplines.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, customers, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement including COVID-19.
Pharmacy Area Manager
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend