Job no: 557488
Work type: Full time temp, Part time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy Grafton
Why you’ll love working for us:
Here at Ramsay Pharmacy, we believe in better care.
At Ramsay Pharmacy, we are more than just Australia’s leading Retail & Hospital Pharmacy network. We are part of Ramsay Health care, proudly employing more than 90,000 of the best people who expertly look after millions of patients across 10 countries globally every year.
A Ramsay Pharmacist has a rewarding career in a friendly and inclusive team environment. We embody work life balance and provide sustainable career pathways for all our people!
What you'll do
Join our Northern NSW team as a Pharmacist Manager or Pharmacist at Ramsay Pharmacy Grafton! Our Grafton Community Pharmacy has an established patient portfolio and is heavily embedded in the local community. you will work closely with our experienced team to deliver best practice pharmacy services and excellent patient-centered care. Please note: The Pharmacist Manager opportunity is a 12 month maternity leave contract with possibility of extension.
- Take charge of our pharmacy operations, professional services, and medication supply, catering to the needs of our valued patients and customers
- Mentor and develop the skills of our staff, guiding them through onboarding and induction processes for new team members.
- Cultivate a collaborative and positive teamwork culture that empowers everyone to excel.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent with current Pharmacist Registration with AHPRA
- High level of computer literacy including systems knowledge of dispensing software
- You love working in a collaborative team and thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
- Experience in a community pharmacy setting is highly desirable, but not essential
It is a mandatory requirement that you have:
- Up to date COVID-19 vaccinations using vaccines approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
- A national police check conducted within the last 12 months
What we can offer
- Potential relocation assistance from anywhere in Australia
- Competitive salary and compensation package within the pharmaceutical industry
- Flexible working roster for a balanced work-life in Northern NSW – beautiful beaches & tranquil rivers
- Diverse career pathways - Pharmacy operations, oncology, hospitals, clinical & leadership
- Access to Educational Opportunities - scholarships and pharmaceutical society courses
- Enrich expertise with Ramsay Pharmacy Academy programs!
- Discounts on private health insurance for hospital and extras
- Family friendly benefits - paid parental leave & ability to purchase additional annual leave
All applications must be submitted online by clicking the apply button within this advert. For enquiries, please contact Alex Mackenzie-Templar via email@example.com
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend