Job no: 557734
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Joondalup Health Campus
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Joondalup Health Campus, Joondalup
- Permanent full time and part time opportunities within our Public & private units. Negotiable hours!
- We care about YOU! Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance
- Enjoy exclusive benefits such as paid parental leave, study leave and even the option to buy extra annual leave.
About the Role
Joondalup Health Campus is seeking experienced and dedicated Registered Midwives to join our Public and Private Obstetrics and Gynaecology unit.
In your role as a Registered Midwife, your primary responsibility is to deliver the highest quality midwifery care to women and newborns, aligning with the core values of Joondalup Health Campus and Ramsay Health Care.
- You will showcase your adept communication skills and your capacity to establish and nurture effective interpersonal connections.
- Your role will involve engaging in constructive and collaborative communication with family members, a diverse group of healthcare professionals and community agencies.
Essential Skills and experience
- Relevant midwifery registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of one year working as Registered Midwife in a clinical setting
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice
- Any relevant post graduate qualifications are highly desirable.
Remuneration: A full-time equivalent, base salary ranging from $74,704.04- $98,304.19+ superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr8)
Why Joondalup Health Campus?
Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Flexible work opportunities- have a say in your roster times
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team
- Access deals across retail and hospitality venues, and entertaining ticketing
- Extensive Professional development programs including Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Salary sacrifice opportunities
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For a friendly and informative discussion, please contact Anne O’Doherty, Clinical Midwife at email@example.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend