Job no: 558775
Work type: Full time temp
Location: Corporate Services - QLD Metropolitan, Corporate Services - VIC Metropolitan, Corporate Services - WA, Corporate Services - NSW Metropolitan
Categories: Information Technology
Your expertise will help shape the future of Ramsay Health Care – be a part of our innovation journey!
- Full-time, 2 year fixed term contract
- Position can be based in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne or Perth
- Enjoy flexibility – hybrid working arrangements!
The Solution Architect will work in conjunction with the operations team to identify problems and designing stable, reusable and scalable solution design.
You will be joining a collaborative, high performing team, working seamlessly to translate business and non-functional requirements into digital solution architectures.
Key accountabilities will involve, but are not limited to:
- Lead evaluation, design and analysis for the implementation of a solutions architecture to support teams based on:
- Enterprise digital strategy
- Business capabilities
- Business requirements and enterprise standards
- Create reference architectures focused on detailed design principles, decision points, detailed APIs, major systems and dependencies between business and IT.
- Define the principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise's future-state architecture vision.
- Provide expert technical advice to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Your Skills and Experience
Key to this role is your analytical and results-focused mindset, as you are able to consider a wide range of technology solutions determined by business goals. Your strong communication and interpersonal skills allow you to effectively convey your knowledge of complex technologies to a variety of stakeholders.
In addition, you will also demonstrate the follow essential criteria:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working in digital or technology role
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an architectural discipline
- Expert in translating business outcomes, goals and business strategy into an end-to-end digital solution architecture design, across business, application, data and infrastructure architectural domains
- Expert in the practical application of architectural methodologies and frameworks.
- Detailed knowledge of business process modelling and design
- Expert in producing high-quality deliverables, including architecture design documents, architecture reference models, and various types of catalogues, diagrams and matrixes
- Expert-level knowledge across a broad range of technologies, platforms and different vendor offerings.
Desirable, though not essential:
- Previous experience in the health care sector
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Information Technology
- TOGAF or other formal certification in an architecture methodology or framework
Entrepreneurial, optimistic, and energetic, Ramsay leaders have a vision to become a leader in digital health care.
Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with over 70 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
We believe in a bright future for our company and for every one of our employees – our wellbeing initiatives and learning and development programs have seen us grow as an industry leader and sought after employer.
For more information, visit our website here – Ramsay Health Care Australia
- A National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months may be asked of you
- According to the role, Ramsay may require proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
All applications must be lodged online and should include your CV and Cover Letter outlining the above criteria. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend