Job no: 559328
Work type: Full time
Location: Peninsula Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Physiotherapist – Rotating Grade 1
Beleura Private Hospital and Peninsula Private Hospital (Mornington)
- Permanent Full time - Immediate start!
- We care about YOU! Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal & financial assistance
- Enjoy benefits such as paid parental leave, study leave and even the option to purchase extra annual leave.
About the Position:
This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a comprehensive Physiotherapy Service in an exciting period of growth. New Graduates are welcome to apply, as we value fresh perspectives and enthusiasm.
- We have a small team of dedicated Physiotherapists and Allied Health Assistants, working collaboratively within a larger Allied Health Department including Social Workers, Occupational therapists and Dietitians.
- The scope of caseloads is diverse, encompassing acute medical and surgical cases as well as post-surgical rehabilitation with a focus on orthopaedics, spinal surgery, cardiac surgery and medical/reconditioning including oncology caseloads.
- Teamwork is at the core of our department, and we provide a supportive structure that includes regular staff supervision and opportunities for professional development.
- Additionally, there is the chance to rotate to our sister site at Beleura Private Hospital, offering exposure to both inpatient and day rehabilitation services.
Qualifications and Attributes:
To excel in this position, you should bring a strong clinical skillset, coupled with a genuine passion for patient care and commitment to delivering customer-focused service.
- Registration with AHPRA
- Relevant tertiary allied health qualifications
- Recent, relevant experience within acute and Rehabilitation environments
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate clinical outcomes and practice based on evidence and research.
- Proven capability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Weekday and Weekend Availability
- Previous experience in a similar setting/role
- Hydrotherapy Experience
Remuneration: On offer is annual salary ranging from $66,000 - $90,000 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances.
About the Hospital:
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, Beleura and Peninsula Private Hospitals have been providing services to Melbourne's south eastern suburbs and the Mornington Peninsula community since 1969.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Extensive Professional development programs including Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Salary sacrifice opportunities
- Corporate rates on Hertz car rentals
- Recognition and rewards programs
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- Must provide a current Working-With-Children check
- Must provide proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you have any enquiries regarding this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact John Shannon, Physiotherapy Manager via email at ShannonJohn@ramsayhealth.com.au or 03 5976 0888
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend