Job no: 559508
Work type: Casual, Full time, Full time temp, Part time, Part time temp
Location: Albury Wodonga Private Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
Multiple Fulltime, Part-time and Casual roles available!
- Want to work with a motivated and friendly team?
- In need of a better work life balance?
- Why not join Australia’s leading private health care provider?
About the Role
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals with a strong customer focus to fill the role of a Theatre Assistant.
We are a busy operating department going through a significant growth phase, and seeking several operating theatre assistants to assist in the day to day running of the department.
Are you keen and motivated with experience as a theatre assistant, or someone willing to learn the skills required to be an effective team member, then this role is for you.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Working with and assisting clinical staff
- Cleaning and waste removal
- Ensuring theatres are set up for surgical procedures and equipment has been checked
- Transporting patients between wards
You will have excellent communication skills and a willingness to develop a working knowledge of hospital procedures. You will be a motivated, positive individual and demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
While experience is not necessary in this role, an interest in patient care is essential to succeed.
You will also bring:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effective within a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent patient and customer service focus
- Be available for a range of shifts across a 7 day rotating roster
- Prior experience in a similar role (Desirable)
This will be dependent on experience and qualifications. As per the HSU EBA.
Albury Wodonga Private Hospital is considered one of the finest and most comprehensive private hospitals in rural Australia. We provide an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on site for the convenience of our patients.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription
- Professional development programs
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships
- Study leave
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Car servicing discounts on Mazda vehicles
- Salary sacrifice opportunities eg, airport lounge membership, self-education expenses and more
- Tech discounts on Microsoft and Apple purchase
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate rates on Hertz car rentals
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Community service leave
*Employees who are not permanent may not be eligible for all items listed above.
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact Jake Shannon, Perioperative Manager via ShannonJ@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend