Job no: 559595
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Cairns Private Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
Cairns Private Hospital
Permanent full time, part time and casual – you choose!
Looking for an exciting new opportunity in 2024?
Benefits and location:
- Relocation assistance may be available!
- Endless opportunities for daytrips on your days off
- Some of the best areas for Mountain biking and hiking
- The Great Barrier Reef – snorkelling, kayaking and scuba diving
- Warm weather, No winter
- Feels like you are on a holiday everyday when walking the esplanade
- Great for 4WDing up the Cape
- Close to the Tablelands – Explore waterfalls, farms and all the amazing local produce
- Take a day trip to Daintree Rainforest / National Park
- Relaxed city vibes
- International airport – you can fly direct to most places in Australia – so easy to travel from
- Strong clinical skillset
- At least two years of hospital experience as an Anaesthetic Technician
- Diploma of Anaesthetic Technology (or similar) qualification as an Anaesthetic Technician
Sponsorship is available for eligible selected candidates.
Why Join Us?
Cairns Private Hospital, in tropical far north Queensland, is an acute care facility offering a range of services. The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics.
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Ramsay Rewards - Access great deals at major retailers. Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support 24/7.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- Depending on the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Applications close: 21st Feb 2024
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend