Job no: 559658
Work type: Full time
Location: Warringal Private Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
Warringal Private Hospital, Heidelberg
- Permanent full-time position
- We care about YOU! Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal & financial assistance
- Enjoy benefits such as paid parental leave, study leave and the option to buy extra annual leave.
In this role, you will
- Work as a vital member of the perioperative team in 2 theatres
- Support theatre personnel in preparing the operating environment for procedures
- Ensure proper positioning of patients, prioritising safety and dignity
- Adhere to Hospital policies, procedures and legislative regulations.
- Primarily focus on Interventional pain and IVF procedures.
In this role you will report to the Nurse Unit Manager.
To excel in this position, we are actively looking for an individual with a passion for customer service, thriving in the dynamic environment of a busy ward.
Comfort in collaborating within a diverse team of doctors, nurses, pathologists and non-clinical staff is crucial.
- Minimum of 2 years technical experience within an operating theatre
- Essential certification: Certificate IV in Operating Theatre Technician Practice/Health Services Assistant or equivalent The flexibility to work a rotating roster will be key to this role.
- Ability to work on a rotating roster, demonstrating flexibility in scheduling.
Remuneration: Salary commensurate with experience
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Warringal Private Hospital has an established national and international reputation as a leading healthcare provider, achieving recognition in many specialties throughout the years, and leading medical tourism from all over the world. Specialising in Cardiology, Cardiothoracics, Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, Pain Management and Oncology, the hospital provides a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services, Warringal Private Hospital provides the highest standard in all areas of health care.
- A distinctive culture of People Caring for People
- Flexible career pathways and unparallel learning and development
- Employee benefits scheme
- Wide variety of Professional development programs
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
- Salary sacrifice opportunities
- Tech discounts on Microsoft and Apple purchase
- Recognition and rewards programs
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Kristy Acreman, Assistant DCS, on AcremanK@ramsayhealth.com.au
She’s here to help!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend