Patient Account Administrator
Job no: 560372
Work type: Casual
Location: Corporate Services - NSW Metropolitan
Categories: Administration/Support Services, Accounting/Payroll/Finance
- Multiple flexible casual positions available
- Grow your career in a friendly and welcoming environment
- We pride ourselves on great teamwork
- Hone your skills as part of our dedicated, multi-disciplinary team
The successful applicant will be part of a team that provides billing and collections support to multiple Ramsay Health Care private hospitals. The role is based in Port Macquarie NSW
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Generation and submission of accounts to patients, health funds and third-party payers.
- Liaising with Health Funds and Customers.
- Handling account queries/ Follow up.
- Maintaining the Aged Trial Balance to required KPIs.
- Data processing.
This position is suited to a reliable, self-motivated individual that is looking for a position with flexible work hours/days for example during school hours or around your university timetable. You should possess a strong customer focus and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong work ethics and reliable worker
- Ability to complete tasks within designated timeframes and meet KPI targets
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Basic Computer literacy in Microsoft Excel
Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with over 70 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
We believe in a bright future for our company and for every one of our employees – our wellbeing initiatives and learning and development programs have seen us grow as an industry leader and sought after employer.
For more information about us, visit our website here - Ramsay Health Care Australia
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months.
All applications must be lodged online and should include your CV and Cover Letter outlining the above criteria. Applicants from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
For enquiries, please contact Linda Germon via email@example.com
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend