- Join a small, supportive team!
- Permanent part time position
- Access free staff parking and a thriving social club!
About the Role
An great opportunity has arisen for a Respiratory Fit Test Administrator to join our small, dynamic team at Greenslopes Private Hospital.
Reporting to the Quality and Safety Manager and in liaison with the Health and Safety Manager, you will be responsible for administering the site fit test program and conducting the fit testing procedures for staff using a variety of N95/P2 respirators to ensure an adequate fit for the wearer and monitoring hospital compliance.
Flexibility is key, and full training can be provided for the right candidate.
Your Key Skills and Experience
- Sound ability to use technology and equipment
- Ability to follow established policies and procedures
- Ability to work autonomously under limited supervision and within a team
- Accuracy in data input and record keeping across a range of systems
- Ability to analyse data and prepare reports
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience or an understanding of RPE Fit Testing
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous position within the health industry
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
Greenslopes Private Hospital is Australia’s leading private teaching hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, and located just 5km from Brisbane’s CBD. As a world-class tertiary medical facility, we have some of Queensland’s finest specialists working with us to offer the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients.
Our caring and constructive organisational culture and the teamwork of our loyal and committed staff help us to deliver excellent health care and achieve positive outcomes for our patients. Ramsay believes in a bright future for our company and for every one of our employees.
Greenslopes Private Hospital offers free staff parking, a thriving social club and an onsite childcare.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
For enquiries, please contact Mary Jane Capp,
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com