Job no: 561137
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy Wendouree SC
Why you’ll love working for us:
Here at Ramsay Pharmacy, we believe in better care.
At Ramsay Pharmacy, we are more than just Australia’s leading Community & Hospital Pharmacy network. We are part of Ramsay Health care, proudly employing more than 90,000 of the best people who expertly look after millions of patients across 10 countries globally every year.
A Ramsay Pharmacist has a rewarding career in a friendly and inclusive team environment. We embody work life balance and provide rewarding career pathways for all our people!
What you’ll do
Two exciting opportunities have become available at our Wendouree Community Pharmacies in Ballarat! We are searching for a Pharmacist Manager (Wendouree 73) and a Pharmacist (Wendouree 101) to play crucial roles in our Ballarat Pharmacy team! Receive the support and guidance you need to take control of your career at these well-oiled machines. These premier community pharmacies are well established in the Ballarat community and provide specialist care services in aged care, vaccinations, immunisations and meds checks.
- Take charge of our pharmacy operations, professional services, and medication supply, catering to the needs of our valued patients and customers.
- Mentor and develop the skills of our staff and provide direction to Pharmacy Technicians and Assistants
- Cultivate a collaborative and positive teamwork culture that empowers everyone to excel.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent with current Pharmacist Registration with AHPRA
- Strong leadership skills, capable of managing and leading a team in accordance with legislative and medication safety guidelines.
- A vaccination certificate or experience with immunisations is highly regarded
- Previous experience in aged care or community pharmacy is also highly regarded.
It is a mandatory requirement that you have:
- Up to date COVID-19 vaccinations using vaccines approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
- A national police check within the last 12 months
What we can offer
- Potential relocation assistance from anywhere in Australia
- Attractive remuneration and Ramsay employee benefits package
- Work flexibility for a balanced work-life to enjoy your leisure time.
- Diverse career pathways - Pharmacy operations, hospitals, clinical & leadership
- Access to Educational Opportunities - scholarships and pharmaceutical society courses
- Enrich expertise with Ramsay Pharmacy Academy programs!
- Discounts on private health insurance for hospital and extras
- Family friendly benefits - paid parental leave & ability to purchase additional annual leave
All applications must be submitted online by clicking the apply button within this advert. For enquiries, please contact Geoff Goh via email@example.com
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend