Are you looking for an opportunity to deliver real quality care, in an environment that offers career development and training?
Why not join Australia’s leading private health care provider?
Registered Nurse – Cath Lab - Cardiovascular Suites
Permanent Fulltime & Part-Time Opportunities Available
We are seeking a professional and motivated registered nurse to work in our Cardiovascular Suites / Cath Lab within a small, experienced team. As part of the team, you will be responsible for actively contributing in providing high quality Cath lab, scrub, scout and cardiovascular nursing care and patient experience across the Cath Lab and Hybrid Theatre. This is an opportunity for a Registered Nurse that has experience in Vascular/Cardiac intervention for an expanding service. You will be part of the Cath Lab/Hybrid team and report to the Cath Lab Manager. This role also requires the successful applicant to work a rotating roster and participate in our on-call/emergency team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to perform both interventional and diagnostic procedures in the specialties of Cardiology, Vascular and Electrophysiology.
To be successful, you will be passionate about patient care and achieving high quality clinical outcomes and consider yourself to be highly accountable. Working with an interdisciplinary team, you will demonstrate a strong, supportive and engaging communication style and possess the ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team. You will possess a demonstrated interest in hybrid perioperative operating environments with a keen desire to expand your experience and skill set as the service expands.
You will also bring;
- Bachelor of Nursing qualification and current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Experience in Cardiac Cath Lab, Vascular Suites / DSA or Interventional Radiology
- Demonstrate excellent time management, clinical problem solving and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a strong team focus
- Understanding of radiation safety
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and autonomously
- Advanced communication skills and exceptional customer service
- Sound Computer skills including Microsoft Office suite of programs
Why Join our Us?
- Free staff parking and a thriving social club!
- Onsite childcare
- A commitment to ongoing education – we will support you to grow!
- A friendly and inclusive work environment
- Immediate access to a great range of employee benefits and rewards
- Flexible rostering to balance work and family commitments
$40.47 - $52.19 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $79,968.72 – $103,127.44]
Greenslopes Private Hospital is Australia’s leading private teaching hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, and located just 5km from Brisbane’s CBD. As a world-class tertiary medical facility, we have some of Queensland’s finest specialists working with us to offer the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients. The hospital employs 2,500 staff, contains 32 specialty units, and has 22 operating theatres.
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
For enquiries, please contact Chris Luther, Nurse Unit Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org