Registered and Enrolled Nurse
Peel Health Campus, Mandurah
- Permanent full time, part time and casual position – You Choose! Enjoy flexible hours for better work life balance!
- We care about YOU! Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal & financial assistance
- Enjoy benefits such as paid parental leave, study leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave.
Ready for a chance to provide outstanding care in an environment that priories career development and training? If this resonates with you, then an exciting future awaits at the Peel Health Campus!
SMHS applicants who wish to work at Peel prior to transition please contact Naomi Prichard-Mccallum on 9583 6233.
Join a vibrant team at the Emergency Department, where we deliver 24-hour emergency services to over 45,000 patients annually. Our dedicated and experienced multidisciplinary team operates in a cutting-edge environment with 23 treatment bays, state-of-the-art equipment and medical imaging services. Plus, we provide a ‘fast track’ service to eligible patients.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Maintaining a high level of nursing care to all patients within the department
- Managing rapidly changing situations that affect patient care and workload in an efficient and effective manner
- Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster, including weekends and public holidays.
Your Skills and Experience
- Registered with AHPRA as a Registered / Enrolled Nurse
- Minimum two years postgraduate experience in an acute hospital setting
- Experience working in an Emergency Department
- Excellent understanding of infection control principles
- Enrolled Nurses must be qualified to administer medication.
Candidates who hold any relevant postgraduate qualifications will be highly regarded.
Remuneration : Remuneration is based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances.
Registered Nurse: Full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from $73,239.29 - $96,376.66 + superannuation (WA gr1-gr8)
Enrolled Nurse: Base hourly rate ranging from $30.71 - $32.99 + superannuation (WA gr1-gr4) [FTE $60 700.64 - $65 200.20]
About the Hospital
Peel Health Campus is currently operated by Ramsay Health Care, but will transition to the South Metropolitan Health Service in August 2024
Operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Peel Health Campus is located in Mandurah, one hour south of Perth. Peel Health Campus is a 128-inpatient bed, acute care hospital, dedicated to providing high quality public and private healthcare to the residents of the Mandurah and Peel regions. Visit www.peelhealthcampus.com.au for more information.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Ramsay Rewards - Access great deals at major retailers. Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support 24/7.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- Depending on the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please contact Naomi Prichard-Mccallum, Clinical Nurse Manager, Emergency Department via email at Prichardmccallumn@ramsayhealth.com.au
She’s here to help!