Registered and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses
Joondalup Health Campus, Joondalup
- Permanent full time and part time positions - Enjoy flexible hours for better work life balance!
- We care about YOU! Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal & financial assistance
- Enjoy benefits such as paid parental leave, study leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave.
In 2023, a state of the art public Mental Health Unit featuring 77 (moving to 102) purpose- built beds was opened. This facility includes specialised services for adult, older adult, Psychiatric intensive care, and a young adult and youth service.
Additionally, there is a 10- bed Mental Health Observation Unit based in the Emergency Department.
You love the challenge, and the satisfaction, of working at the top level of practice in health care.
- Qualifications and registration with AHPRA as a Registered and Enrolled Nurse
- Minimum of 2 years’ post graduate acute hospital experience preferred
- Minimum of 12 months recent post graduate experience in Mental Health Nursing will be essential
- Relevant post graduate qualifications will be highly regarded.
Registered Nurse: On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from
$74,704.04- $98,304.19+ superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr8)
Enrolled Nurse: On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from $31.32 - $33.65 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr4) [ FTE $61,896.62 - $66,492]
Why Joondalup Health Campus?
We are expanding our mental health services! Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus.
For more info, please visit https://www.joondaluphealthcampus.com.au/
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Ramsay Rewards - Access great deals at major retailers. Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support 24/7.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- Depending on the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
If you have any enquiries regarding this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Craig Creswell, Clinical Nurse Manager via email at CreswellC@ramsayhealth.com.au
He's here to help!