Greenslopes Private hospital is growing, and we are seeking dedicated and skilled Nurses to be part of our dynamic team!
- New General Medical/Surgical Ward opening!
- Multiple permanent full-time and part-time opportunities
- Utilise the latest advancements in health technology!
Greenslopes Private Hospital is opening a new General Medical/Surgical ward in the next few months and is seeking experienced Registered and Enrolled Nurses to join us!
Our team prides itself on creating a professional and positive, friendly, and comfortable environment for its staff and patients.
As a multi-disciplinary team, we are dedicated to ensuring our patients receive holistic individualised care.
Why Join our Us?
- Free staff parking and a thriving social club!
- Onsite childcare
- A commitment to ongoing education – we will support you to grow!
- A friendly and inclusive work environment
- Immediate access to a great range of employee benefits and rewards
- Flexible rostering to balance work and family commitments
Your Key Skills and Experience
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse
- Minimum two (2) years post graduate acute care experience
- Demonstrate excellent time management, clinical problem solving and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a strong team focus are vital for this position
Overall, you will thrive in a bustling clinical environment, exhibiting punctuality, reliability and a proactive approach to care.
A base hourly rate, based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances:
Enrolled Nurses: $34.57 - $38.61 + superannuation (QLD Enrolled Nurse Level 1 – 2).
Registered Nurses: $40.47 - $52.19 + superannuation (QLD RN/RM Level 1 gr2-8)
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
Greenslopes Private Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operators, and is located just 5km from Brisbane’s CBD. As a world-class tertiary medical facility, we have some of Queensland’s finest specialists working with us to offer the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients. The hospital employs 2,500 staff, contains 32 specialty units, and has 22 operating theatres.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
For more about us, visit our website here – https://www.greenslopesprivate.com.au/
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
For enquiries, please contact Kim Johnson, Assistant Director of Clinical Services
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com