- Varied position, with caseloads including inpatient and day rehabilitation, acute medical and surgical wards
- Opportunities to work across special interest areas including oedema and lymphoedema management, neurological rehabilitation, delirium/dementia
- Flexible work opportunities – have a say in your roster times
- Free onsite staff parking
- Professional development and service development opportunities
- Flexible workplace with a supportive team
- Opportunities for future permanent employment
- Potential to work across multiple Ramsay sites including Greenslopes Private Hospital and North West Private Hospital
About the Opportunity
St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital is a 203-bed acute and rehabilitation hospital. Founded in 1909, St Andrew’s maintains focus on growing our offering to the local community and prioritising excellence in patient-centred care.
Construction on a new comprehensive cancer and renal centre has been recently completed, and a redesign of our rehabilitation services, including a new day rehabilitation and outpatient facility located in close proximity off-site, has expanded the opportunities available for allied health practitioners.
The dedicated team at St Andrew’s takes pride in surpassing Ramsay’s high standards, fostering a professional and positive attitude. Committed to creating a friendly, caring, and comfortable environment, the hospital is actively growing its team to meet the increasing demands of both the hospital and the new services it provides.
You will be a qualified Occupational Therapist. You will have an understanding of hospital acute and rehabilitation OT processes and an interest in providing high quality private health care. Previous experience or understanding of day rehabilitation services would be beneficial.
To be successful, you will:
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy from a recognised tertiary institution
- Hold AHPRA Registration (essential)
- Experience working in a hospital or rehabilitation setting
- Be confident working within a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate ongoing professional development
- Have an evidence based, best-practice approach to patient centred care
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
All applications must be lodged online and should include a CV and 2 current work-related references.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
For enquiries, please contact: Brady Watt (Acting Allied Health Manager) via email at WattBrady@ramsayhealth.com.au or phone 07 3816 9105.