- Multiple flexible casual positions available.
- Grow your career in a friendly and welcoming environment
- We pride ourselves on great teamwork.
- Hone your skills as part of our dedicated, multi-disciplinary team.
We're looking for a motivated and enthusiastic applicant to join our team in managing a large volume of inbound calls and emails from discharged patients, as well as providing additional support in invoicing and collections work.
The ideal candidate should be a fast learner and possess a pleasant phone demeanour. The role is based in St Kilda Road, Melbourne.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Assist with patient queries via phone and email.
- Generation and submission of accounts to patients, health funds and third-party payers.
- Payment and refund processing.
- Liaising with patients, health funds and other external stakeholders.
- Data entry and processing.
This position is suited to a reliable, self-motivated individual that is looking for a position with flexible work hours/days for example during school hours or around your university timetable. You should possess a strong customer focus and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required.
- Excellent customer service skills, including friendly phone manner.
- Strong work ethics and reliable worker.
- Ability to complete tasks within designated timeframes and meet KPI targets.
- Ability to problem solve, with exceptional organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning with over 18,000 courses to advance your career.
Discounts: Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible Leave Program and free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with over 70 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
We believe in a bright future for our company and for every one of our employees – our wellbeing initiatives and learning and development programs have seen us grow as an industry leader and sought after employer.
For more information, visit our website here - https://www.ramsayhealth.com.au/
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
For enquiries, please contact Libby Pratt, Patient Accounts Team Lead via firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com