Job no: 562544
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Ramsay Psychology Southport
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
We are a growing national network of community-based private practices and complement our large network of private hospitals across Australia. Clients and medical professionals know and trust the Ramsay name because we have provided mental health support in Australia since 1962.
Our stunning purpose built Psychology clinic in Southport is ready to welcome a new Psychologist to our growing team. Ideally we are looking for a clinician whose availability includes mid-late afternoons at least two days/week to meet the demand for this period.
We welcome fully Registered Psychologists, both early career and experienced, who enjoy the flexibility and autonomy of private practice Our Gold Coast clinics are well supported with an experienced administration team along with the benefit of onsite Principal Psychologists and supervisors.
At Ramsay Psychology, you will enjoy independence and autonomy as a contractor with the reassurance you are backed by Australia’s largest private healthcare group. Ramsay Psychology’s leadership team consists of highly regarded Psychologists, who influence all aspects of our service, from the people we hire to our fees and models of care.
Our purpose built clinics are inviting, spacious and equipped to facilitate both face-to-face, family and telehealth appointments. We offer flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance and will structure your day and sessions around your availability and clinical preferences.
Why Ramsay Psychology?
- Comprehensive administration support from your full time Practice Management team. We manage client referrals, triage, diary management and your billings etc.
- Design your work week around your availability and clinical interests.
- Media opportunities to share your expertise.
- Access to a suite of psychometric test materials at no cost
- Focus on your areas of special interest or diversify your experience with our broad referral base.
- All-inclusive generous service fees
- Comfortable, modern rooms suitable for one-to-one and family appointments
- All Psychologists can access regular small group supervision with Clinical Psychologists/Board Approved Supervisors
- 1:1 supervision for select Clinical Registrars and early career Psychologists
- Opportunity to work across 31 sites nationally and to relocate without changing jobs.
- Capacity to build linkages with research institutions who partner with Ramsay, as well as Ramsay’s Private Hospitals.
- Marketing support to help build your profile in the local community
Partner with Ramsay Psychology to see how we can take care of you, so you can take care of your clients.
Call: Sally Hodgkinson on 0437 996 337 or
Click on the apply button
Psychologists must have General Registration with AHPRA and be medicare eligible.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend