- Permanent full-time or part-time position on offer
- Immediate start!
- We offer skill diversity, complexity & opportunity! Endless career possibilities
The Ramsay Health Plus team provides services to a broad range of clinical caseloads across the hospital.
Your key duty will be mobilising patients (post joint replacements and body contouring procedures) and planning implementation and evaluation of physiotherapy care plans for patients and clients in the relevant work areas.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
We are looking for a Physiotherapist who thrives in working within a multidisciplinary team and will be committed to upholding and promoting the Ramsay Way core values.
You will bring a strong clinical skillset, working in an acute clinical setting with a passion for patient and client care and a high standard of customer-focused service.
Key Skills and Experience
- Physiotherapy qualification and AHPRA registered
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an acute care setting
- Experience in medical and surgical inpatients, rehabilitation, and outpatients is desirable
- A flexible approach to work in a developing service
- Highly developed assessment and intervention skills
- Demonstrated organisational skills and effective communication skills
- Provide a quality customer focused service
The successful applicant must be flexible to work a 7-day rotating roster, including weekends and public holidays.
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with over 70 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
For more information about us, visit out website here - https://www.hillcrestprivate.com.au/
Our mission is to deliver exceptional care & to do that, we need exceptional people.
If you’re interested in being part of a multidisciplinary team where you are valued, challenged and where you know you can make a difference to patient outcomes, we encourage you to submit your cover letter and resume.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
All applications must be lodged online.
For enquiries, please contact Carmela Birch on 49321 321.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com