- Mental Health Ward Registered Nurse | Casual opportunities | AM and PM shifts.
- Secure your position with Australia's largest private health care provider!
- Join a team that believes its people are its greatest asset.
About the role
Our Mitcham Private Hospital is seeking compassionate and experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses to join our Victoria Crt (Adult Mental Health Unit).
Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring quality patient safety and positive patient outcomes are achieved, you will demonstrate and outwork the core values of Ramsay Health Care.
Possibility of a permanent position to the right candidate.
Your Skills and Experience
- Qualifications and registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 2 years’ acute hospital experience essential
- Minimum of 12 months recent post graduate experience in Mental Health Nursing desired
- Strong Clinical Skill set
- Relevant post graduate qualifications will be highly regarded
$34.39 - $ 47.55 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE $67,957.76 - $93,965.04]
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For any enquiries please contact: Elaine Davis via DavisE@ramsayhealth.com.au