Casual Night duty opportunities for experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses! Apply now and secure your position with this Global health care company!
Join us and we will:
- Value your strengths
- Appreciate your contribution
- Support you to learn and grow
About The Opportunity
Our Mitcham Private Hospital is seeking compassionate and experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses to join our Victoria court - mental health ward.
Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring quality patient safety and positive patient outcomes are achieved, you will demonstrate and outwork the core values of Ramsay Health Care.
These roles are for permanent night duty shifts. Ability to work these is essential to be considered.
Your Skills and Experience
- Qualifications and registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 2 years’ acute hospital experience essential
- Minimum of 12 months recent post graduate experience in Mental Health Nursing or training desired
- Strong Clinical Skill set
- Relevant post graduate qualifications will be highly regarded
$34.39 - $ 47.55 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE $67,957.76 - $93,965.04]
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For any enquiries please contact: Elaine Davis via DavisE@ramsayhealth.com.au
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com