Registered Nurse and Enrolled Nurse (IV Qualified) – Anaesthetics
Permanent Full Time, Part Time or casual
We are seeking motivated nurses to collaborate with and join our respected & highly skilled team to provide specialised and dedicated care to our patients.
Join us and we will:
- Value your strengths
- Appreciate your contribution
- Support you to learn and grow
About the Role
- The Operating Theatre department at North Shore Private Hospital provides surgical services across their 20 Operating Theatre complex.
- We are seeking motivated nurses to collaborate with and join our respected & highly skilled team to provide specialised and dedicated care to our patients.
- You will perform duties with support and guidance from the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse Educators, Clinical Nurse Specialists and Team leaders, to ensure a high level of quality care is provided.
- You will also be responsible for the assessment, planning, coordinating the delivery of care for each individual patient.
- Excellent time management skills, a positive and enthusiastic attitude are necessary for this role.
- In this role you will report to the Nurse Unit Manager and work closely with a supportive, friendly and respected team.
To succeed in this role, you will bring strong clinical skills as an anaesthetic nurse with a passion for customer focused patient care in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring;
- Relevant nursing degree and current Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a hospital setting
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a strong customer service focus
- Ability to participate in a rotating ‘On-Call’ roster
- 6 months recent experience in Anaesthetics
- Paediatric anaesthetics experience
- Experience working in a Neuro-Vascular Lab &/or Cath Lab
- Recovery experience
On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from;
RN $34.43 - $48.33 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 68,033.68 - $95,500.08]
EN Medication Endorsed $ 30.95 - $33.69 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW EN gr1-thereafter) [FTE $61,157.20 - $66,571.44]
About the hospital
North Shore Private Hospital (NSPH) is a 312-bed surgical, medical and maternity facility located on Sydney’s lower North Shore. The hospital’s specialties include orthopaedics, obstetrics, neurosurgery, intensive care, cardiac surgery, cardiology, ENT, vascular, plastics, oncology and general surgery.
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Mary-Ellen Thew, Nurse Unit Manager – Anaesthetics on ThewM@ramsayhealth.com.au or