Job no: 562853
Work type: Casual
Location: The Avenue Hospital
Categories: Catering/Food Services
JOIN US AND WE WILL:
- Value your strengths
- Appreciate your contribution
- Support you to learn and grow
- Access our flexible work opportunities
About the Role
In this role you will be responsible for food preparation for patients, staff, cafeteria, and functions.
You will ensure a high standard of quality hospital food production and cleanliness is maintained to be in line with the Food Safety Plan, relevant HACCP standards and Hospital policy.
This casual role is perfect for someone seeking a great work/life balance, and a supportive and inclusive environment. If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to hear from you!
Extra opportunities to work across some of our other close by sites!
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following;
- Certificate in Commercial Cooking
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Cook
- Ability to cater to a wide variety of sensitive dietary requirements
- Must have a thorough understanding of allergy management practices
- Excellent work ethic, customer service skills, time management skills and the ability to successfully work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a multicultural and diverse workplace
- Previous healthcare setting experience will be highly regarded.
What’s in it for you??
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
For any enquiries please contact: Brett Paulka via PaulkaB@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: Thursday the 22nd of February 2024
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend