Job no: 562855
Work type: Casual
Location: Masada Private Hospital
Categories: Catering/Food Services
- Casual positions available
- Join a dynamic, supportive team!
- Work the hours that suit you – true work/life balance!
About The Role
Our Masada Private Hospital caters to a wide range of nutritious meals to patients. In our Catering team, you will work alongside a fast-paced team that thrives on delivering exceptional customer service in line with our Ramsay Core Values.
This role will involve:
- Dishing up patients meals on out tray line and serving our patients throughout the Hospital
- Maintaining food hygiene, a clean working area and safety practices
- Assisting the broader team as required
- Stock management
- Availability across a 7-day roster, including morning and afternoon shifts
Your Skills and Experiences
The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic and the ability to remain calm under pressure. You will also be punctual, reliable and with a commitment to genuine, friendly customer service.
- Previous experience in a kitchen or hospital environment but not essential.
- Understanding of food safety and hygiene principles
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus
- Compliance with HACCP, Food Safety and Workplace, Health and Safety
- Certificate II or Certificate III in Hospitality (desirable)
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
What’s in it for you??
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
For any enquiries please contact: Brett Paulka via PaulkaB@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: Thursday the 22nd of February 2024
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend