HR Business Partner - Pharmacy & Psychology
Job no: 562912
Work type: Full time temp
Location: Corporate Services - VIC Metropolitan
Categories: Human Resources
- 12-month maternity contract
- Key Human Resources role with Australia’s largest private health care provider
- Preferably based in Melbourne, VIC but open to other capital cities
We are actively searching for an experienced HR Business Partner to join our dynamic people team on a 12-month maternity contract. In this pivotal role, you will collaborate closely with leaders across our Pharmacy and Psychology businesses. Your expertise will be instrumental in providing adept support and guidance across a spectrum of HR domains, encompassing employee relations, project management, performance evaluation, succession planning, culture transformation, and recruitment. As an integral member of our tightly knit People team, your mission will be to deliver strategically aligned advice and support that caters to the unique needs of our customer groups. Your responsibilities will extend beyond routine Business Partner functions, as you play a key role in shaping and executing strategic initiatives. Your focus on ensuring the seamless integration of both strategic and day-to-day HR support will be instrumental in fostering a positive and productive workplace culture.
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Providing industrial/employee relations advice and support whilst ensuring relevant legislation, agreements and policies are complied with, to minimise industrial disputation.
- Participation in state and national projects as required.
- Assisting leaders with their development regarding People management/leadership through advice, coaching, and feedback.
- Conducting workplace investigations and complex case management, providing recommendations/assistance to manage and mitigate risk.
- Contribute to and implement the organisation’s HR strategic plans and objectives in line with relevant industrial instruments.
- In conjunction with your respective leader’s, support and drive cultural change and engagement activities.
What you will bring
- Experience across the HR generalist discipline and comfortable in an end-to-end HR environment, including IR/ER, recruitment, talent, and culture. Ideally, demonstrated experience managing and/or supporting strategic people projects.
- Extensive experience in employee relations and complex case management, including disciplinary processes, investigations and grievance resolution.
- Demonstrated capability to engage managers and employees at all levels, with strong relationship building and communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- A keen eye for detail and strength in interpreting data to inform business decisions.
- Alignment with the philosophy of ‘The Ramsay Way’
- Qualifications in HRM or Industrial Relations, or equivalent experience
- Experience within the healthcare industry not required
Why Choose a Ramsay Career?
Embark on an exhilarating journey with Ramsay Pharmacy Group, ignited by Paul Ramsay's groundbreaking vision in 1964 for Ramsay Health Care. Since our inception in 2007, we've transformed from hospital dispensaries to dynamic community-based pharmacies. Guided by the invigorating ethos of "People Caring for People," our principles resonate within Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest private hospital provider spanning 74 locations. As the pinnacle private mental health service provider, Ramsay Psychology champions trusted care for diverse conditions. Our adept psychologists tailor cutting-edge, evidence-based therapies to your individual needs, paving the way for a joyous and manageable future. We believe in a bright future for our company and for every one of our employees – our wellbeing initiatives and learning and development programs have seen us grow as an industry leader and sought after employer.
We offer a great range of employee benefits including:
- We encourage and offer assistance and support for professional development.
- Great employee discounts and benefits to over 450+ retailers.
- Internal peer nominated awards (as well as Ramsay’s National awards).
- Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance.
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave.
As a part of Ramsay Health Care’s ongoing response to the pandemic and commitment to the health and wellbeing of the community, successful applicants are required to provide evidence of full vaccination against COVID-19 prior to commencement. Candidates will also be required to provide a current National Police check.
All applications must be lodged online and should include your cover letter and CV addressing the above criteria.
Applications close Tuesday 5th March 2024.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend