Perioperative RN’s – scrub/scouts
Fulltime, Part-time, or Casual
- Grow your career in a friendly and welcoming environment
- We pride ourselves on great teamwork
- Hone your skills as part of our dedicated, multi-disciplinary team
- Balance your life with our flexible working arrangements
- 5 days a week (no weekends)
About the role
We are seeking experienced scrub/scout nurses. Experience in anaesthetics, orthopaedics, vascular surgery and cardiac Cath lab are desirable, however all-rounder scrub/scout nurses will also be viewed favourably.
These are the perfect roles to kick off or continue your career in the Health industry. You will bring exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with weekend and evening shifts will also be key for this role.
You will also bring;
- Registration with AHPRA as appropriate
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team.
- Previous experience in a theatre environment a requirement
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
$34.43 - $48.33 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 68,033.68 - $95,500.08]
Baringa Private Hospital is a 78-bed licensed hospital, providing advanced surgery, interventional coronary angiography including the implantation of pacemakers and defibrillators, orthopaedics, endovascular & general surgery, general medical, rehabilitation, palliative care and mental health. Our theatre complex offers state of the art operating facilities, along with a day surgery unit onsite. Baringa has a day medical unit which caters for patients requiring chemotherapy and day intravenous therapy.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1978.
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Erin Tarleton firstname.lastname@example.org