Ramsay Psychology Private Practice Clinic
Sunshine Coast, Maroochydore
- Casual opportunity - Enjoy flexible hours for better work life balance!
- Gain immediate access to an impressive array of employee benefits and programs
- Experience career diversity, complexity & opportunity.
About the role
As the Receptionist role will provide support and assistance to patients and families through managing enquiries, scheduling bookings and processing payments for appointments.
- Maintain diary management for our team of Psychologists
- Ensure the office environment is tidy and presentable
- Availability required for consistent Monday and Tuesday shifts
- Occasional coverage for Wednesday to Friday shifts upon request.
Bring your professional administrative skills and charm to create first impressions with every patient and family interaction, ensuring success in this role.
You will also bring:
- Experience in a receptionist’s role
- Experience working within the healthcare/medical industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills, in person and on the phone.
Remuneration: Attractive salary package + superannuation
About Ramsay Psychology
At Ramsay Psychology, we’re committed to mental health. Our experienced psychologists are flexible, compassionate and personable, working with you to create plans that support long-term management for mental health issues.
We understand that mental health, and mental health challenges, look different for everyone. That’s why our psychologists are experienced in a wide range of evidence-based therapies
and can work with you to develop a care plan that best suits your needs and goals for managing your mental health.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Ramsay Rewards - Access great deals at major retailers. Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support 24/7.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- Depending on the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
If you have any enquiries regarding this opportunity, please contact Emma Benn, Regional Practice Manager via email at BennE@ramsaypsychology.com.au