Assistant in Nursing
St George Private Hospital, Kogarah
- Multiple casual opportunities - Enjoy flexible hours for better work life balance!
- Gain immediate access to an impressive array of employee benefits and programs
- Experience career diversity, complexity & opportunity.
About the Role
We are on the lookout for a vibrant and eager Assistant in Nursing to become integral members of our Nursing Pool.
- Ideally suited to career AIN’s with acute care experience
- 2nd year undergrad Nursing or Diploma in Nursing student with a keen interest in pursuing a career in the acute care.
- As part of nurturing team, you will contribute to delivering dedicated and specialised care to our patients.
In this role you will report to the Clinical Services Manager, offering an exciting pathway into the world of healthcare.
To thrive in this role, you should embody a positive and effective team spirit, showcasing excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
You should also possess:
- Currently enrolled in 2nd year Nursing at University or current Diploma in Nursing Student.
- A Certificate III in Health Service Assistance or equivalent.
- Availability for a flexible roster covering all 7 days of the week.
- Self-motivated and capable of working efficiently following directions.
- Understanding of infection control principles.
St George Private Hospital is one of the most modern, clinically advanced private hospitals in Australasia. It is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected operator of private hospitals. For more info, please visit https://www.stgeorgeprivate.com.au/
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Pauline Benney via email at BenneyP@ramsayhealth.com.au
She’s here to help!