Job no: 563008
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - North West Private Hospital
Are you fast & efficient with an attention to detail? Assist in the delivery of modern, patient-focused pharmacy services in hospital pharmacy setting!
- Work flexibility for a balanced work life
- Attractive employee benefits and discounts
- Fun, friendly & supportive team environment
Why you’ll love working for us:
Here at Ramsay Pharmacy, we believe in better care.
At Ramsay Pharmacy, we are more than just Australia’s leading Community & Hospital Pharmacy network. We are part of Ramsay Health care, proudly employing more than 90,000 of the best people who expertly look after millions of patients across 10 countries globally every year.
A Ramsay Dispensary Technician has a rewarding career in a friendly and inclusive team environment. We embody work life balance and provide rewarding career pathways for all our people!
What you’ll do (but not limited to)
An exciting new Pharmacy Technician position is available at Ramsay Pharmacy North West Private Hospital in QLD. This is permanent full-time position on a rotating roster which includes weekend shifts. As the Dispensary Technician, you’ll be supervised by a qualified pharmacist as you prepare medications and process prescriptions for our valued patients & customers.
- Assist the Pharmacist with the dispensing of medication
- Remain up to date with PBS legislative requirements impacting the pharmacy/dispensary
- Strive to provide specialised patient care to our valued patients and customers
What you’ll bring
- Previous working experience in dispensing medications
- Certificate II in Community Pharmacy and S2/S3 qualifications are considered an asset.
- You love working in a team, and collaborating with others to deliver excellent care.
- You are engaged, flexible, responsive – and you like working with others just like you.
It is a mandatory requirement that you provide:
- Up to date COVID-19 vaccinations using vaccines approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
- A national police check conducted within the last 12 months
What we can offer:
- Attractive remuneration and Ramsay employee benefits package.
- Work flexibility for a balanced work-life to enjoy your leisure time.
- Career pathways into Pharmacy operations, hospitals, clinical & leadership!
- Access to Educational Opportunities - scholarships and pharmaceutical society courses
- Enrich expertise with Ramsay Pharmacy Academy programs!
- Discounts on private health insurance for hospital and extras
- Family friendly benefits including paid parental leave & ability to purchase additional annual leave
All applications must be submitted online by clicking the Apply button within this advert. For enquiries, please contact Thomas Kalinowski via kalinowskiT@ramsayhealth.com.au
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend