Environmental Services Assistant
Hillcrest - Rockhampton Private Hospital, Rockhampton
- Permanent part time and casual opportunities - Self rostering option! Enjoy flexible hours for better work life balance!
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package and rewarding, long-term secure work
- Experience career diversity, complexity & opportunity.
We are actively looking for enthusiastic and dynamic team players to join our committed housekeeping team. In this role, you will uphold high standards of quality and service to customers and patients.
- Our hospital operates 7-days per week, so we are looking for reliable staff who have the flexibility to work across a variety of shifts.
- We offer early mornings, afternoon and evening shifts to fit in with your lifestyle.
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the following attributes:
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize workloads
- Previous housekeeping experience in a health environment (desirable)
- Professional attitude and strong customer service focus
- High standard of cleanliness and great attention to detail
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment
- A ‘can do’ attitude with a friendly disposition
- Good communication skills.
Remuneration: On offer is base hourly rate ranging from $25.73 - $34.49 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances
About the Hospital
Hillcrest Rockhampton Private Hospital offers 4 operating theatres and a full range of medical, surgical and mental health services. Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care and we have established an excellent reputation in the Central Queensland region for our high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
For more info, please visit https://www.hillcrestprivate.com.au/
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Ramsay Rewards - Access great deals at major retailers. Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support 24/7.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- Depending on the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
If you have any enquiries regarding this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Marg Brodel at 07 4932 1321